- Nadine Quade, freelance translator
- First time in Japan as an exchange student in 2006
- Residing in Japan since 2012
- Bachelor of Arts in Japanese at the University of Leeds, UK
- Five years professional experience as a translator at the Japanese companies Asahi Kasei and Cross Language in Tokyo
- Specialist English and Japanese to German translation
- Machine Translation Post-Editing (MTPE)
- Proofreading and editing of German texts
- Book translations of non-fiction, fiction and children’s books (for publishing companies and self-publishing authors)
Having worked in marketing for several years, in Germany as well as in Japan, I offer specialist translations in the areas of marketing and PR, retail, e-commerce, and websites.
Marketing & PR
Specialist translation in the area of Marketing, Advertisement, PR (e.g. news releases, brochures and product information, ads, websites, presentations, manuals, newsletters, articles)
Prices for translations depend on a number of factors, including language of the original text, difficulty, text type (general or specialised), and urgency, and may vary greatly. Therefore, an individual quote will be provided for each request.
For an individual quote, please do not hesitate to get in touch through my contact form or via email.